1. A basket filled with other baskets. Why I keep these baskets is unknown. Nor do I know exactly where they came from.
2. A floor lamp plucked from the curb. It works, but is ugly.
3. Laundry (the reds).
4. A smallish watering can that came with my house. I believe it has the ability to heat up, but I’m not certain of this.
5. A yellow ceramic pot that I won in a family game by turning pennies over really fast.
6. Wood filler for the bookshelves under construction downstairs. That the wood filler is in my studio upstairs should give you a good sense of the project’s pace and progress.
7. A missing drawer, used in a pinch to catch water in the basement.
8. A nautical chart of Salem harbor that is bound to come in handy.
9. A Newbury Comics mug that has held paintbrushes for approximately 15 years.